Friday, May 8, 2009

Update!


Wow it's been a while, either my life is SUPER boring or I have been SUPER busy. I'll take the happy medium. Last week I went home, well the town I graduated high school, for the first time in 7 years for a dear friend's wedding. It was good and bad, but aren't all trips? I tried to make it a point to see everyone I could, which became very difficult. I always say how much I miss Richmond but once I got there I missed Texas....well mostly Aaron. He didn't get to go with me because of work. Emily's wedding was beautiful! It was outside at a boat club on the lake. Even though it rained, a lot, it could not have been nicer. I cried of course! It was so great to see her and her daughter Taryn who I haven't seen since my wedding almost 2 years ago! She was so big and cute, I love her! Plus the fact that she told her mommy and daddy "I want to to Tesas to see Jeca"(she is almost 3) My heart melted! When they said you do so you know that means you have to wear cowboy boots and a cowboy hat, is that okay? She puts her little hands on her hips and says "I go like this". She was wearing her flower girl dress and crocs....so cute!

No comments: