Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Day In History

That's right 2 years ago today Aaron and I got married!!! I can't hardly believe it has been two years, it seems just yesterday we said our vows. Guess that is a good thing. I am so blessed to have a husband like him, and like our invitations said "As my walk brings me closer to Christ it is your hand I reach for along the way." Our relationship has grown and improved so much since we brought God into our homes and hearts. As many of you know I was saved our first pre-marital counseling meeting with Brother Brian and it was Aaron's hand I held that day. Then on May 19, 2007 we said our vows in front of our family and friends and it was his hand that got me through that day. Then almost a year later on February 24, 2008 I was baptized and it was Aaron's hand I held. And to this day whenever Aaron and I are at church and we feel moved by the sermon, we hold each others hand! I don't think our invitations could have said it any better. Though Aaron and his hands I have found God and life just couldn't be any better. So today I am thanking God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband/companion/ and best friend.






No comments: