Friday, May 15, 2009

Finales, Hospitals, And A Leak....Add Up To An Okay Week.

First off this is the time of year I love and hate at the same time. Love ~ Summer almost here, school almost out which means no work for a while. Hate ~ ALL my favorite shows are ending...for the season. The Biggest Loser, The Office, American Idol....what will I do with my time?!?! On the finale of The Biggest Loser I was totally surprised at who won, Go Helen! I NEVER saw that I thought Tara had it in the sack, so to speak. The Office, well I was also SHOCKED and excited for next season. I just <3 Pam and Jim and their sweetness. American Idol isn't exactly over until next week but I am not too upset about the final two, I have grown to L-O-V-E Kris Allen and I hope he actually gets it. I know I know I have been a total Adam Lambert fan all along but like I have said Aaron and I just wanted to hear him sing Cryin' by Aerosmith, well we did and ummm it was okay. I don't think that woman should have been singing in the background (off key). So I would like to think it is any ones game.

Now for hospitals, Aaron's paw-paw is back in the hospital for the second time in about 2 weeks. He is having some gestational issues. He is not able to keep things down and it's just a whole big mess of things I would rather spare you bloggers. Also last night we get a phone call that Aaron's dad had to be taken to the emergency room...again! He is fine but his heart just started fluttering and sputtering and he was afraid his defibrillator would go off, but it never did. Better safe than sorry, so he is home.

Update on our leak of destruction, as I like to call it. On Wednesday we took down the wall or let is crumble to the ground from where is had been so wet it was soggy. About a foot of the wall is in crumbs on the bathroom floor. Our bedroom wall (that runs along the bathroom wall) is a light greenish blue shade, the good news it's only about 1 1/2 inches and our carpet in our room is a bit damp along that wall. Justin came over that night and helped Aaron because we thought our tub was cracked but we were wrong and it looks as though our crooked wall is to blame. The crooked wall makes it difficult for things to be flush so (please don't mind my lingo) the thing where our hot/cold knobs wasn't flat against the wall so water from our shower head was dripping onto that and then water was leaking into the wall/shower therefore causing the leak. Woo-Hoo fun stuff, so Aaron put in a call the McDonald's (not the food chain, place we go our trailer from) and they are contacting Clayton to see if they will send someone to fix the wall and all the other problems or if McDonald's need to do something to fix it. We are still waiting on that call back. I will keep you posted.

No comments: