Monday, April 6, 2009

It Azalea Picture Time Again..

As you may know every year around Easter we get together in my in-laws back yard to take our pictures in the azaleas. Well this year they were taken earlier than usual, thanks to random storms that came through Jasper and practically destroyed thier bushes. On this Sunday inparticular I don't know what was going on but we didn't really get a "good" shot but here are the best of the bunch!


This picture I don't know what happened it was in color but when I loaded it on my computer we got gray patches on our faces so I changed and saved it to black and white.
Yes, I know this is NOT an azalea picture it is actually from December 16th, 2008 before our work Christmas party (and the day before my birthday) Aaron decided to give me my new camera and this is a self picture. Not too bad, huh??

This is actually the last picture and if Aaron didn't have a log coming out of his head and if I didn't look H-U-G-E I might actually like it. Oh well can't always have the best pictures. Hopefully I will have some awesome Easter pictures after Sunday to post.


No comments: