Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter, to Aaron

Easter is a very special time for Aaron and I, it was when we got engaged! Three years ago this Easter Aaron asked me to marry him, in the sweetest way! He talked to our boss at the time and asked for me to get off early that day (it was actually the Saturday before Easter). So what she did was tell you me you need to leave and go to Aaron's house...hmmm I instantly think something is wrong. Well I got there and he had me an Easter basket filled with those plastic eggs with a note that said, "Happy Easter, I love you so much here is a gift and game for you. Each egg is filled with something from candy, money, to special things so be careful!" So I instantly start to wonder and start opening eggs. I found lots of candy (no money) and then I open one egg and it is filled with cotton balls and a ring! I look at Aaron who is all teary eyed and he is on the ground asking me to marry him!! AHHH!!! I couldn't believe it! We both hugged and cried and of course I said yes! So with that said I try to get Aaron a basket every year with something special. So yesterday after my dreaded doctors appointment I went on the hunt for him a gift. Well I never found him a basket just this:

And instantly my craft side kicks in and I go home and get to work on this....




It has a Polo shirt, golf balls, a putter practice thingy, and candy! I love my husband!



No comments: