Thursday, April 23, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I always see post about my bloggers favorite things and here are a few of mine.

I joined our school's Relay for Life team and we are walking for the cause tomorrow, and even though it has been a stressful few weeks I am SO glad I am apart of something that can change so many lives. And above all that I am doing this for two very special my beloved grandmother who passed this past February with colon cancer and her husband, my grandfather, who has been battling lung and brain cancer for 5 years!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Br_-nxiNZw
On this fav I couldn't figure out how to post the video so here is the link and a picture of Monk and Neagle, my newest favorite artist! I feel in love with them after the pator and music minister at Peachtree sang the song the 21st Time on Easter Sunday and I have listened to this songe EVERY day since.
I started a bible study with a group of Godly women about 3 weeks ago, and I love it! I am a newer Christian and these women are pros as I like to put it. I am learning so much about God and Idols but also my marriage! I love it and am so glad to be apart of such a great learning experience!


Lastly is pretty much the entire Clinique collection! I have issues with my eyes, they are very make-up sensitive, and Leslie told me about some cleansers. Well I purchased the 3-step set and low and behold if you waited 3 days you recieved a free gift! So of course I did, who doesn't like SWAG, right?? Well when I went back a couple of days later I got the facial wash and my free gift but then I also purchased a moisturizer for my eyes and eye shadow and mascara which oh my goodness gave me ANOTHER free gift! So I have been using Clinique products for about 3 weeks and I am in love!





No comments: