Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break And A Little Advice....Please?!

Since the batteries in my camera died over Spring Break and I was pretty lazy these pictures from my phone will have to do. We did nothing spectacular over Spring Break but Aaron got to play golf 3 or 4 times! (I lost count) He did however get me to tag along one day, so here are a couple shots.



FORE!!


Shhh....Chase is concentrating

This is what I did....drive the golf cart it was a bit chilly that day


I love this one.....we look so happy :)
Now for a little advice if you please.....I decided this morning I would like to plant a flower bed. The bad news I have never done this but tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful! So why not, but what should I plant??? So if anyone reads my blog your advice would be GREATLY appreciated!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

We would have planted something if it didn't turn out to be 45 degrees!!