Monday, May 2, 2011

Guess who's back???....ME!!!


I have come back from the dark ages of no Internet and regular computer!! My awesome husband bout me a mini laptop so now I can get rolling on some blogging. :) This post will be short but sweet.
Aaron is still kicking bootie at the Academy. Only 12 more weeks! I can't wait for him to graduate and for us to MOVE!!! Don't get me wrong I love living with my parents but I am also 27, a mother, and a wife. Things are different and people change. I am absolutely in love with being a SAHM! I am so blessed for this opportunity.
I have started a VERY small business called New Momma Creations, its where I am selling bows, tutus, and custom shirts. It is just starting out
and I am only in my 3rd week but I love having something to do besides baby stuff. Right now things are a little crazy since I agreed to help with a benefit auction for a family. I am so happy to help and I am praying God does something amazing! Well I am going to run and get some sleep. Ill leave you with a pic :)

No comments: