Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ch-ch-changes...

So much has happened since I last blogged. So I'll try to recap the highlights.
-The birth of our beautiful daughter, Noelle Elise on November 3. My intentions were to have a natural childbirth. I lasted 8 hours of induced labor then I graciously asked for an epidural. After 12 hours of labor she arrived weighting in at 8 lbs and 20 inches long. By far the best day of my life!
- Job changes...Aaron was accepted into the Texas Game Warden Academy. A definite answered prayer. So on January 3, he reported to Hamilton, TX for 30 weeks of intense work. So far he is enjoying it, we just miss each other like crazy. But we have set our eyes on the prize so to speak and know God has a plan for us.
- Move...since Aaron left for Hamilton I didn't feel comfortable staying alone that long, so Noelle and I moved to League City, TX with my parents. So far so good with that. I have been cooking tons for them and I'm loving all the new recipes I've been able to try.
Job changes..part 2 . I am a STAY AT HOME MOMMY!!
That's about all for now, I'm going to try and get some rest. I'll post pics next time.
Oh on Noelle's two month check up she weighed in at 12 lbs 5 oz and 22 3/4 inches long! My girl is growing up too fast.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey girl, sounds like things are going well for you. Isn't Scout/Violet the cutest? Kent loves his. :) Hope you guys can visit soon, miss ya'll!