Friday, September 10, 2010

32 Weeks and Nesting!!

Today marks my 32nd week of pregnancy!! Woo-Hoo! I am posting 2 pictures that Aaron took this morning on my phone. I decided last week that I should have been taking belly shots all along but I guess it just slipped my mind. I absolutely LOVE being pregnant and think I will be a little saddened when it's all over.

This was the first picture and Aaron said my shirt was too dark to show anything, personally I blame the photographer ;). Last night I think started the nesting stage of pregnancy. I have been waiting for this one to kick in, maybe my house will be cleaner. I spent over 2 hours sitting on my living room floor (should have thought that one out a little better) surrounded by dresser drawers and clean baby clothes. *note: I should give a shout out to my MIL for washing all of Noelle's clothes for the first 6 months. She loves doing those kinds of things so why not let her enjoy, right?* I got so excited at all of her clothes I can't wait! Aaron said he wished we could skip the whole birth thing and have her in our arms. I agree but I want to experience this entire pregnancy thing to it's fullest so I guess we can wait about 8 more weeks!

No comments: