Thursday, August 5, 2010

New look...

Here is Aaron and I at our PBC's Astro's game.


I really should apologize for my absence, there is no excuse. I have decided to become a better blogger, especially since in November things will become a little hectic. I will just give a few updates since I last posted.


~We are having a GIRL and her name will be Noelle Elise. We chose Noelle for a couple of reasons. First we LOVE the name. Second it is very similar to my late grandmother and Aaron's late aunt, they were both named Nell. Aaron chose Elise...I have no idea where it came from but I am growing to love it more and more with everyday. Ms. Noelle has become quite the little acrobat and I can't think of a better feeling than that. I am still having to see a "high-risk third trimester" Dr., we were told we would only have to see him once but that has turned into three times so far. We can't really complain though, I am glad my OB is so thorough. Plus who would complain about seeing the miracle God has blessed them with every 4 weeks :).
Look at that cuteness!! I think she looks like Aaron, what do you think?

~ Aaron's 30th Birthday is vastly approaching, August 13, and I think we are going to stay pretty low key. I did happen to get him some tickets for the Houston Texans vs. Dallas Cowboys pre-season game on the 28th. We are both pretty excited about it. I just hope he enjoys it.


~Summer has been pretty bittersweet I must say. We are overjoyed with new bundle coming but then it so hard when we have had 4 friends/family members that have had miscarriages this summer. It is so hard on what to say or do so I find myself praying TONS for these women and others like them.


No comments: