Monday, May 10, 2010

Update



Wow! Has it really been since February?? My life honestly can't be that busy or hectic. I just spent the last 50 minutes updating myslef with everyone elses blogs and then I realized mine.




The biggest news that has happened to Aaron and I since my last post is we are expecting (insert the biggest smile here)!!!! we found out on February 24th at about 5:45 in the morning. We had decided to keep it a secret from everyone until we were absolutly sure that things were all good. 14 weeks and 3 days later...we all good! After 7 weeks of a morning shot and 11 medications later this is what I have to show for it and it is AMAZING!!






So in honor of Mother's Day and our 3 year anniversary on May 19th I recieved these gifts along with the sweetest card that made me cry. I have been blessed with the most amazing husband and I am so thankful God brought him into my life!

No comments: