Monday, October 26, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never (A Lighter Note)

Always:
*I always check Facebook on my phone while riding in the car.
*I always eat my lunch in the classroom, just some quiet time.
*I always drink a Diet Dr. Pepper in the morning (it usually sit on my desk 1/2 full but that 1/2 gets me going in the morning.
*I always go to sleep first, in my house.
*I always have a schedule for my morning routine.
*I always have to have chewing gum, cinnamon to be exact.

Sometimes:
*I sometimes wonder what if...
*I sometimes miss Virginia.
*I sometimes think we should adopt children.
Never:
*I NEVER want to have another week last last week.
*I NEVER want to get stuck in Beaumont while the streets are flooded.
*I NEVER imagined my life being where it is today, and you know what that's okay. I actually love my life.

No comments: