Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Off to a Jumpy Start

So today was a typical Tuesday at my house at 5:30 in the morning. That is until I discovered I wasn't alone in the bathroom....

I went into the bathroom after Aaron got out of the shower to put in contacts, make-up, and dry my hair when something in the toilet (yes the toilet) caught my eye. I saw this huge black spot and my first thought man I just cleaned that on Saturday. That is until I got a real close look. Sorry I was too freaked out to take a picture but there it was having a pool party in my toilet..a frog!! I immediatley scream and yell for Aaron who thinks it's funny me not so much. Well then we spend the next 10 minutes trying to figure out how to catch it. I give Aaron a Wal-Mart sack and a fly swatter and close the door. Well a few minutes later he comes out with his supplies I sent him in with. No he didn't kill the frog he just used the fly swatter to manuver him into the bag (or at least that's what I wanted him to do). He did catch the frog and release him back into our yard.


My thought is how in the heck did it get in...

*Aaron's thought threw the front door

*My thought threw out pipes, which would mean we have a broken one somewhere


What do you think?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Ohmygosh! Erica and I had a tree frog in our kitchen when we lived in Jefferson. We put a pot over him and left him there until a guy friend could come pick him up after school. There's no way we were touching him! That's crazy! My guess is through the door. I don't think they could make it up a toliet pipe.