Thursday, August 20, 2009

Back in the Swing

First off let me start by saying I have two apologies, first being for a sorry blogger and second for this being a picture post. The first apology is a valid one I have not been around a computer at all this summer but now I am back at work I can blog on a regular basis. My second apology is only for your sake. SO much went on this summer I thought it would be best for me to put up pictures instead of me talking about what went on.


So I will start with this ever so small picture, it's from our Galveston Mission trip one day we went to the beach and picked up trash. Galveston is still a mess from the hurricane.
This next picture is also from our Galveston Mission trip in the morning while we were there we had VBS, it was so much fun and the numbers tripled by the end of the week!

Our last day of the Mission Trip we went to Schlitterbahn, enough said. This is only part of our youth that was able to go on the Mission Trip.

Ah...wedding bliss. This is Aaron and I at our very dear friends, the Williams, rehearsal dinner. We were so happy for them and still are they are perfect for one another and we were so blessed to able to participate in their special day.


These last two pictures are combined. Last Saturday night we came home to find this precious puppy under our stairs. Full of fleas and ticks, well my tender heart kicked in and Aaron's too, we took her in, named her Peanut. (Aaron loves that name) But after much consideration we decided we did not need another dog see our Wilma in front, so we went to church Sunday with hopes of finding her a home....we did! A sweet lady, Mrs. Smith, takes in strays and adopts them out. So Sunday night we went to her house before church and dropped off Peanut. Sad but we know she is loved and well taken care off.
Well that is a long enough post, to is Open House and that starts in about 25 minutes so off to work I go! Oh and how could I forget our good friends and the pastor of our church had a precious baby boy, Sam, on August 13 (Aaron's birthday too!). We are so happy for them! You can see their family here http://www.thehollierfamily.blogspot.com

No comments: